The DPHA Council of Fellows established its Memorial Scholarship in 2008 with two primary goals. The first was to honor the memory of an industry leader and the second was to provide grants to the children and grandchildren of any employee working at a DPHA dealer, manufacturer, representative agency or professional organization.
Download the application.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- Applicant must be the child or grandchild of a DPHA member employee.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate currently enrolled in a college or university.
- Applications must be accompanied by a high school transcript, and if in college, a college transcript.
- Applicant must submit a double-spaced typed essay addressing the topic, "Why I Should Be Considered for the DPHA Memorial Scholarship." This essay should not exceed 1,200 words.
- To be considered for the award during a given year, applications must be received at the DPHA office by the close of business July 31, 2017.
- Applicant must fulfill all application requirements and complete the DPHA Memorial Scholarship Application Form.
- Essays will be judged on content, writing skills and adherence to accepted grammatical standards.
- Applicants must be well-rounded students, involved in extracurricular and civic activities and sports.
- The DPHA Council of Fellows reserves the right to interview Scholarship finalists prior to selecting a recipient.