Blake Rivas (TCB Sales) was honored as the 2017 DPHA Representative Professional of the Year award winner at the 2017 DPHA annual conference in Chandler, AZ. The Award recognizes a DPHA representative professional for his or her outstanding contributions to advance the decorative plumbing and hardware industry based on the following criteria:
- Degree of involvement in DPHA activities
- Personal achievements in the industry
- Pursuit of personal improvement and education
- Job performance and accomplishments
- Involvement in, and support of, other DPH-related organizations
- Public recognition of a deed or accomplishment, which may or may not pertain to the DPH industry but reflects favorably on the individual as a DPHA member.
In each of the criteria, Blake Revis proves to be a deserving recipient. Blake excels at training and is a certified CEU presenter. Showroom owners rave about her ability to connect with sales staff and the design community. She also recognizes the value of plant tours to connect customers with her manufacturers and arranging these trips is one of her distinctive competencies. Another primary reason why DPHA honored Blake as its Representative Professional of the Year is that Blake not only does what most people believe reps are supposed to do, but she does those things so very, very well. She promotes her partner manufacturers' products. She effectively trains showroom team members on why and how to sell the products she represents, while also calling on the trade and design community. And of course, she promptly takes care of problems that arise while making the lives of her customers' easier. For these reasons and many more, Blake Rivas is indeed a most deserving recipient of the DPHA 2017 Representative Professional of the Year Award.