In case you haven't been paying attention, the final day for submitting award nominations is this coming Tuesday, July 31.
Everyone wants to be appreciated and recognized for their contributions, but few of us take the time to say thank you to our exceptional peers for what they do for our companies, our organization and our industry. We want to keep changing this trend by encouraging you to submit applications and nominations to the 2018 DPHA Awards program. The deadline to submit applications and nominations is now July 31 for the following honors:For the Product of the Year awards (POTYs), DPHA has again assembled an independent panel of distinguished industry editors, designers and professionals for judging the five different products of the year. Those judges are:Manufacturers - when was the last time you were handed a golden opportunity to have your new products analyzed and critiqued by leading journalists of publications that are read and respected by your clients and prospects? DPHA is providing you this opportunity. Be sure to take advantage of it.
- DPHA Showroom of the Year - 2017 winner was Premier Bath & Kitchen in Walnut Creek, CA
- DPHA Showroom Professional of the Year - 2017 winner was Tonya Martin of ProSource Supply
- DPHA Manufacturing Professional of the Year - 2017 winner was Tom Bryant of BainUltra
- DPHA Representative Agency Professional of the Year - 2017 winner was Blake Rivas of TCB Sales
- DPHA Rep Agency of the Year - 2017 winner was Premier Marketing
- DPHA Manufacturer Customer Service Department of the Year - 2017 Winner was Accurate Lock & Hardware
- DPHA Products of the Year (POTY) -
- Plumbing Product, Fixtures (sinks, tubs, toilets) - 2017 winner was Victoria + Albert's Eldon Tub
- Plumbing Product, Water Delivery (faucets, showerheads and valves) - 2017 winner was GRAFF's Sospiro Kitchen Faucet
- Furniture - 2017 winner was The Furniture Guild's Avant 620-0560-OB-B49 Vanity
- Hardware - 2017 winner was Accurate Lock and Hardware's SilentPac Solutions
- Accessories - 2017 winner was Infinity Drain-USG Shower System
- Dealers' Choice Award - 2017 winner was Brizo's Litze Single-Handle Lavatory Faucet
Now is your chance to recognize peers for their outstanding contributions to the industry and Association by clicking on www.dpha.net and logging into the members-portal side of the web site. Just click on the "Awards Program" menu and scroll down the page to the link for the online award nominations. For those who prefer the traditional route, you can also download form-fillable PDFs of the different award nominations by clicking on the appropriate links. Or if you would simply like us to send the application forms to you and you are a member of the Association, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Mary Jo Peterson, Mary Jo Peterson Design
- Alissa Ponchione, Assistant Editor Hospitality Design
- Eliot Sefrin, Editor Emeritus of KBDN
- Lindsay Crozier, Architect at Made LLC
- Nicole Wieland, Builder/Designer at Charleston Building & Development
- Every product submitted for the 2018 Product of the Year (POTYs) will be eligible to win the Dealer's Choice Award.
- Voting will take place immediately following the annual conference and will be open for approximately six weeks.
- All dealer showroom staff members who have a DPHA login will be eligible to vote. One vote per person.
- The winner will be announced during the opening session of the 2019 Conference.